The use of stone veneer is now a growing trend. Many homeowners are using artificial stones such as lava rocks, cement, etc. as a house decoration. However, aside from sprucing up your property, this also helps your house structure. Here are its more advantages:
1) This can blend well in all types of structures like wood, bricks, etc. The stone veneer can also be applied on any parts of the home.
2) Natural stones are huge and heavy. So, they are hard to transport and to install. With stone veneer, you don’t have to worry about installation as it is much lighter and easier to handle. However, this doesn’t mean that they are not durable and can be easily chipped.
3) These are available in wide ranges of colour texture and style so you can choose depending on your house theme. You can also ask the company to customise shape and design for you.
4) No matter what the weather is, the veneer won’t fade or discolour. So, not only will you save time in maintenance but you will also save money in terms of repair and replacements. However, though it requires zero maintenance, you still need to check it and resealed when the rocks move.
5) The cost of stone veneer is much less than natural stone. Since these are lighter, you don’t need to spend too much on shipping, unlike natural stone. Moreover, since it is less bulky, you will see save with fewer production costs and application time.
6) If you have a plan to put your house on the market, then install stone veneer. This is a cheap way to increase your property value. Moreover, when they see that the house is properly decorated it will create an impression that the house is properly maintained.
Now you know the benefits it gives, there’s no reason why not install this in your home.